- What times is it possible to make enquiries or reservations?
Times that reservations and enquiries will be answered via phone or Email.
Monday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00 until 20:00
Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 until 15:00
Saturday and Sunday from 16:00 until 20:00
Using our website it is possible to make reservations, without the restrictions of this timetable.
- What happens if I arrive late for my reservation?
If you do not arrive up to 20 minutes after your chosen reservation slot, we cannot further guarantee the desired availability.
- Can I arrive without having made a prior reservation?
Yes, but we cannot guarantee availability
- Is it possible to make group reservations?
Yes you can reserve for groups via our web page, email or telephone.
- Is it possible to reserve the Azotea for private events or parties?
Yes, however please contact us within timetabled availability via telephone or email, informing us on how many guests and what type of event you would like to host.
- What is the ambience and type of music that we offer?
We aim to create a relaxed and more distinguished atmosphere with chill out music. We will also have live music days of which you will be able to find a timetable on our website.
- Is there a dress code?
Not exactly, however we do not accept flip flops or clients dressed in swimming costumes.
- Are you child friendly?
Yes, and we also have high chair availability
- Is there a child menu?
No, All of our gastronomic tapas available are suitable for all ages.
- I or a member of my party has dietary requirements.
There are vegetarian and celiac friendly options on our menu. For any dietary requirements or allergies please inform us via the reservation form.
- What types of cocktails are available?
We have a wide range of interesting cocktails suitable for all tastes and any dietary requirements or allergies, including alcohol free options.
- Can I bring my pet?
Yes, if it is not a dangerous breed.