- Could I eat a la carte in Orobianco?
Currently, our gastronomic proposal is based on two tasting menus: Classic (with 7 steps, 85€), vegetarian Classic (8 steps, 85€) and Festival (11 steps, 120€).
You can add our wine pairing for each menu.
- How much time is necessary to enjoy the tasting menu?
We recommend having between 1 hour and 3 hours, depending on the chosen menu.
- Do you offer wine pairing?
Yes, and it is an option that we recommend, because the experience is more global, always guided by our Sommelier, but you can also choose to see our wine menu and order wine by glass or by bottles or any other type of beverage, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. We also have a cocktail menu.
- What is the best route to get to Orobianco?
Whether you come from Valencia or Alicante, the road you must follow is the N-332. In the attached images you can see exactly the road you must take, following the signs of Urbanización Colina del Sol and, later, those ones of Orobianco Ristorante.
- I want to reserve a table on the terrace. How can I do it?
If you make the reservation online, you can indicate it on the reservation form, or if you make the reservation by phone, indicating it to our team, although it is a request based on our availability, so we can not assure you at the time of booking that we go to have a table on the terrace.
- Could we smoke on the terrace?
No. We have an designated smoking area outside.
- Could we go with children?
Of course! Although it is advisable to tell us when making the reservation to be able to take it into account.
- Can I go with the baby cart?
Yes, although we advise you to tell us when you make the reservation, to take it into account and assign them a table with enough space.
- Do you have a children's menu?
Yes. We have two options: a complete kids menu (49€) with a pasta dish, fish or meat and ice cream, or a smaller menu (39€) with a pasta dish and ice cream.
Depending on their age and gastronomic curiosity, we can adapt a special menu for them.
- I am celiac or dairy allergic or lactose intolerant. Could I order the tasting menu?
Sure! You only have to indicate it when making the reservation or to our room team, who will always ask you when you sit down at your table.
- I am vegetarian. Is it possible to adapt the tasting menu?
Yes! We can prepare our Classic tasting menu for vegetarians. We only need that, at the time of booking, you indicate that to be able to take it into account. We can also propose alternative options to customers who do not eat red meat or some specific foods.
- Could I take photos and videos?
Of course! And we will love it if you share them on social networks, Google or on Trip Advisor.
- Can I make a reservation for a group?
For the structure of our room and the size of our tables, we accept reservations of up to 6 people, but if your group is bigger, you just have to tell us so we can propose an alternative option to privatize our restaurant. We organize private events, too.
- Could I modify or cancel a reservation?
Yes, through the same way by which you have made the reservation and with more than 24 hours.
- Do you accept all credit and debit cards?
Yes, American Express too.
- Is there an specific dress code?
No, but we recommend our clients to avoid clothing such as flip flops or sportswear.
- Could I have Orobianco's global gastronomic experience in a gift card?
Yes. We have different experiences to give as a gift, you can choose any of our menus with or without wine pairing.
You can also buy our Gastronomic Night Experience, which consists in a lunch or dinner in Orobianco with tasting menus and a night stay in our suite for 2 people, located in the same resort as Orobianco.
You can buy your gift vouchers at GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers are valid for one year.
- Where is located my room if I choose experience with acommodation?
We have a double suite room in the same resort where Orobianco is (Colina Home Resort) so your acommodation will be here.